PSO Great Lakes & After Dark - Chicago
is on Nov. 12 - 13.
Tickets coming soon!
I agree to the waiver of liability.
All Butts Welcome
Registration Deadline: December 12, 2021
🏆For being my first competition, I was very impressed with how organized and kind all of the people who made both days possible. I look forward to future events, because it was so positive that I’m hooked! ❤️
- Nicole, PSO Emerald, Northwest competitor
🏆 Amazing & positive spirit (from affirmation cards to very helpful staff & the cherish for every single performer) on top of this absolutely well organized - loved the whole atmosphere. You will see me again on your stage :)
- Sandra, PSO Germany competitor
🏆 Thank you for allowing us a stage to share our stories while having fun and making lifelong memories with the best community in the world 🌎
- Krystle, PSO Gateway, Southwest, and Triangle competitor
🏆 This was my first PSO competition and I thought everything went great! Everything moved along smoothly, the vibe of the whole thing was wonderful and positive, and the PSO crew was so friendly and welcoming! Thanks to you all! <3
- Pamela, PSO Central competitor
Join us for 2022 PSO Triangle Pole Championships, the world's largest pro-am pole dancing competition as we come to Cary, NC.
Categories of the competition are:
- Entertainment - Exotic
- Floorwork & Low Flow
- Showcase Plus
- Amateur 1-5
- Professional (top 1 moves to 2022 Nationals)
- Junior- Senior- Master
- Grand Master
Live events will look different but we will do our best to ensure that you have an amazing experience performing along with safety precautions that meet local guidelines.
We will be making the following changes:
- Competitors for now will be limited to themselves +1 spectator ticket. To enforce that limit we will include that ticket price in the initial entry fee. If restrictions are loosened before the event, we will sell additional tickets, but this is not guaranteed.
- Photos and video will be taken only for those who purchase in advance, up to one month prior to the event. This allows us to potentially reduce the number of staff who come to the event.
- We will do our best to offer check in and pole testing at various times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to help spread out those crowds.
- The laws and guidance per event location changes frequently, so we will update the masking policies on this post as we go forward.
Other changes, such as schedules, pole cleaning, total number of allowed volunteers and audience members per hour, etc. will be announced closer to the date of the event as COVID guidelines evolve. We are also considering virtual judging to reduce the number of people in attendance.
While we know that events may look different for the time being, we look forward to welcoming you all back in person with elbow bump hellos and jazz hand greetings!
Entry fees are non-refundable. Panic Button Guarantee: email us within 24 hours of signing up, and we'll refund you, no questions asked.
Your cart is reserved for [urgency_time_remaining] minutes!
Cart reservation expired.
Please enter coupon code
Please agree to the terms and conditions!