PSO Aries - Virtual
is streaming on April 17
Purchase Tickets here!
I agree to the waiver of liability.
All Butts Welcome
Registration Deadline : September 20, 2021
🏆For being my first competition, I was very impressed with how organized and kind all of the people who made both days possible. I look forward to future events, because it was so positive that I’m hooked! ❤️
- Nicole, PSO Emerald, Northwest competitor
🏆 Amazing & positive spirit (from affirmation cards to very helpful staff & the cherish for every single performer) on top of this absolutely well organized - loved the whole atmosphere. You will see me again on your stage :)
- Sandra, PSO Germany competitor
🏆 Thank you for allowing us a stage to share our stories while having fun and making lifelong memories with the best community in the world 🌎
- Krystle, PSO Gateway, Southwest, and Triangle competitor
🏆 This was my first PSO competition and I thought everything went great! Everything moved along smoothly, the vibe of the whole thing was wonderful and positive, and the PSO crew was so friendly and welcoming! Thanks to you all! <3
- Pamela, PSO Central competitor
Join us for 2021 PSO Northeast & After Dark Pole Championships, the world's largest pro-am pole dancing competition as we come to Boston, MA.
Categories of the competition are:
- All Floor All Day
- DTF (Down to Flow)
- Floorwork & Low Flow
- Showcase Plus
- Amateur 1-5
- Professional (top 1 moves to 2022 Nationals)
- Junior- Senior- Master
- Grand Master
Live events will look different but we will do our best to ensure that you have an amazing experience performing along with safety precautions that meet local guidelines.
Due to evolving COVID-19 conditions, we plan to make a decision by September 28 whether or not to host Northeast based on the venue agreement. This event needs to have a minimum number of sign ups in order for us to be able to hold it. To reduce confusion about refunds and cancellations, we're creating the following guidelines now:
- If you sign up and PSO cancels the event on September 28 due to low registration, you can expect a full refund at that time.
- If you sign up and PSO must cancel based on government restrictions that change or are added after September 28, you will receive a store credit that can be used towards future purchases. An example would be a new gathering restriction of no more than 15 people.
- If you sign up but choose not to attend the event, there are no refunds, as we have counted on your entry fee to pay our staff and venue booking fees.
We will be making the following changes:
- Competitors for now will be limited to themselves +1 spectator ticket. To enforce that limit we will include that ticket price in the initial entry fee. If restrictions are loosened before the event, we will sell additional tickets, but this is not guaranteed.
- Photos and video will be taken only for those who purchase in advance, by October 20. This allows us to potentially reduce the number of staff who come to the event.
- We will offer check in and pole testing at various times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to help spread out those crowds.
- The laws and guidance per event location changes frequently, so we will update the masking policies on this post as we go forward.
Other changes, such as schedules, pole cleaning, total number of allowed volunteers and audience members per hour, etc. will be announced closer to the date of the event as COVID guidelines evolve. We are also considering virtual judging to reduce the number of people in attendance.
While we know that events may look different for the time being, we look forward to welcoming you all back in person with elbow bump hellos and jazz hand greetings!
Your cart is reserved for [urgency_time_remaining] minutes!
Cart reservation expired.
Please enter coupon code
Please agree to the terms and conditions!