PSO Capricorn - Virtual
Streaming Jan. 16-17. Reg. deadline is Dec. 28.
All Butts Welcome
Registration Deadline : January 14, 2021
Live events will look different but we will do our best to ensure that you have an amazing experience performing along with safety precautions that meet local guidelines.
Due to evolving COVID-19 conditions, we have to make a decision by January 14 whether or not to host Atlantic based on the venue agreement. This event needs to have a minimum number of sign ups in order for us to be able to hold it. To reduce confusion about refunds and cancellations, we're creating the following guidelines now:
- If you sign up and PSO cancels the event on January 14 due to low registration, you can expect a full refund at that time.
- If you sign up and PSO must cancel based on government restrictions that change or are added after January 14, you will receive a store credit that can be used towards future purchases. An example would be a new gathering restriction of no more than 15 people.
- If you sign up but choose not to attend the event, there are no refunds, as we have counted on your entry fee to pay our staff and venue booking fees.
We will be making the following changes:
- Competitors for now will be limited to themselves +1 spectator ticket. To enforce that limit we will include that ticket price in the initial entry fee. If restrictions are loosened before the event, we will sell additional tickets, but this is not guaranteed.
- Photos and video will be taken only for those who purchase in advance, by March 10. This allows us to potentially reduce the number of staff who come to the event.
- We will offer check in and pole testing at various times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to help spread out those crowds.
- Masks will be required for everyone at the event including competitors. Competitors will be required to perform in masks. In general, expect that PSO will adhere to mask wearing as recommended by our home state of CA even if more restrictive than local requirements.
Other changes, such as schedules, pole cleaning, total number of allowed volunteers and audience members per hour, etc. will be announced closer to the date of the event as COVID guidelines evolve. We are also considering virtual judging to reduce the number of people in attendance.
While we know that events may look different for the time being, we look forward to welcoming you all back in person with elbow bump hellos and jazz hand greetings!