Southwest – Jul 29
2017 Southwest Pole Championships in Dallas, TX on July 29. Registration deadline is May 29, 2017.
1. Please register for the event using the widget below. Once you begin the checkout process, there will be a place to select your events, level, and age group. Categories:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase Plus, and Qualifier.
- Levels 1-5, and Professional.
- Age groups are Junior, Senior, Master, and Grand Master. Please note: many times, age groups are combined.
- Top 1 placement for Women and top 1 placement for Men in Professional move on to 2018 Nationals.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the registration confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
Southwest Pole Deadlines
May 29, 2017 11:59pm PST: Deadline for registration.
June 29, 2017 11:59pm PST or before: Day of event schedules published.
July 14, 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received by organizers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those dancers with late music submissions are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
July 14, 2017 11:59pm PST: If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers with both a photo and description at email@example.com for prop approval. Props submitted after this deadline are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
July 29, 2017: Competition day! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration. You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the rules for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events.