Seaboard – Aug 19 & 20
2017 Seaboard Pole Championships in Stamford, CT on August 19-20.
1. Please use the widget below to register for the event. For this event, your options are:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Freedance, Showcase Plus, Doubles/Groups and Qualifier.
- Levels 1-5, and Professional
- Age groups Junior, Senior, Master, Grand Master
- Top 1 U.S. woman and top 1 U.S. man from Qualifier Professional move to the 2018 U.S. National Pole Championship finals.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
Seaboard Pole Deadlines
June 19, 2017 11:59pm PST: Registration and transfer deadline.
June 26, 2017 11:59pm PST: Category and level change deadline.
July 18, 2017 11:59pm PST: Cutoff for discounted hotel rooms at the Hilton Stamford.
July 19, 2017: Day of event schedules with competitor days and times will be posted.
August 4, 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received by organizers via email at email@example.com. Those artists with late music submissions are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
August 4, 2017 11:59pm PST: If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org for prop approval. Please send a photo and description of your prop, and note that both must be submitted by the deadline in order to be counted as on time. Props submitted after the deadline are subject to fines as described in the rules.
August 19-20, 2017: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration. You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the rules and regulations page for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events. You can also see sample scoresheets and a description of the events and levels.