Pacific – Apr 8 & 9
2017 Pacific Pole Championships in Los Angeles, CA on April 8-9.
1. Please use the widget below to register for the event. For this event, your options are:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase, Doubles/Groups and Qualifier.
- Levels 1-5, and Professional
- Age groups Junior, Senior, Master, Grand Master
- Top 2 U.S. women and top 2 U.S. men from Qualifier Professional move to the 2017 U.S. National Pole Championship finals.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
Pacific Pole Deadlines
February 8, 2017 11:59pm PST: regular deadline for entries at full price. Transfer deadline.
March 8, 2017: Day of event schedules with competitor days and times will be posted.
March 24, 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received by organizers via email at email@example.com. Those artists with late music submissions are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
March 24, 2017 11:59pm PST: If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org for prop approval. Please send a photo and description of your prop, and note that both must be submitted by the deadline in order to be counted as on time. Props submitted after the deadline are subject to fines as described in the rules.
April 8-9, 2017: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration (no earlier than 6:15am). You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the rules and regulations page for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events. You can also see sample scoresheets and a description of the events and levels.