Northwest – Nov 4 & 5
2017 Northwest Pole Championships in Seattle, WA on November 4-5.
1. Please register for the event using the widget below. Categories are:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase Plus, Doubles/Groups
- Levels 1-5, and Professional
- Age groups Junior, Senior, Master, and Grand Master
- Top 1 U.S. woman and top 1 U.S. man from Qualifier Professional moves to 2018 U.S. National Pole Championships
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the registration confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
September 4, 2017 11:59pm PST: Entry deadline. All entries are on a first come, first served basis. We sold out before the deadline last year, so be sure to register early!
October 20, 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received by organizers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those dancers with late music submissions are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
October 20, 2017 11:59pm PST: If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers with both a photo and description at email@example.com for prop approval. Props submitted after this deadline are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
November 4-5, 2015: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration. You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the Rules page for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events.