Northeast – Nov 18 & 19
2017 Northeast Pole Championships in Boston, MA on November 18-19.
1. Please use the widget below to register for the event. Categories:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase Plus, Doubles/Groups.
- Levels 1-5, and Qualifier.
- Age groups are Junior, Senior, Master, Grand Master. Please note that age groups are often combined.
- Top 1 U.S. woman and top 1 U.S. man in Qualifier Professional moves on to 2018 Nationals.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the registration confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
September 18, 2017 11:59pm PST: Registration deadline. All entries are on a first come, first served basis. Please note, competitor spots generally sells out in advance of this deadline.
September 18, 2017 11:59pm PST: Transfer deadline. If you registered for the competition and want to give your spot to another competitor, you must have sent your request to email@example.com by this date. Requests received after this date cannot be approved.
October 18, 2017 11:59pm PST: Day of event schedules, with performance days and times, is released on or before this date.
October 27, 2017 11:59pm PST: Hotel booking deadline for discounted rates at the Hyatt. Booking link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/PSONE2017
November 1, 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those dancers with late music submissions are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
November 1, 2017 11:59pm PST: If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers with both a photo and description at email@example.com for prop approval. Props submitted after this deadline are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
November 18-19, 2017: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration. You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the Rules page for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events.