Liberty – Jun 17 & 18
2017 Liberty Pole Championships in Philadelphia, PA on June 17-18.
1. Please use the widget below to register for the event. Categories:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase, Doubles/Group, and Qualifier.
- Levels 1-5 and Professional.
- Age groups: Junior, Senior, Master, and Grand Master. Note that age groups are often combined.
- Top 1 U.S. women and top 1 U.S. men from Qualifier Professional move to the 2018 U.S. National Pole Championship finals.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the registration confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
April 17, 2017 11:59pm PST: Entry deadline and transfer deadline. All entries are on a first come, first served basis.
May 17, 2017 11:59pm PST: Performance schedules released.
June 2, 2017 11:59pm PST: Music must be received by organizers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those dancers with late music submissions are subject to fines as described in the Rules. If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers with both a photo and description at email@example.com for prop approval. Props submitted after this deadline are subject to fines as described in the Rules.
June 17-18, 2017: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration. You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the Rules page for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events.