Central May 27 – 28
2017 Central Pole Championships in Chicago, IL on May 27-28.
1. Please use the widget below to register for the event. Categories:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase, Doubles/Group, and Qualifier.
- Levels 1-5 and Professional.
- Age groups: Junior, Senior, Master, and Grand Master. Note that age groups are often combined.
- Top 2 U.S. women and top 2 U.S. men from Qualifier Professional move to the 2017 U.S. National Pole Championship finals.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
Central Pole Deadlines
March 28, 2017 11:59pm PST: early entry deadline for discounted entry fees. Any entries past this date will be charged the regular price. All entries are on a first come, first served basis.
April 28, 2017 11:59pm PST or earlier: Day of event schedules published.
May 12, 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received by organizers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those dancers with late music submissions are subject to fines as detailed in the rules.
May 12, 2017 11:59pm PST:If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers at email@example.com for prop approval. Please send a photo and description of your prop, and note that both must be submitted by the deadline in order to be counted as on time. Props submitted after the deadline are subject to fines as described in the rules.
May 27-28, 2017: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration. You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the rules and regulations for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events.