Atlantic – Apr 1 & 2
2017 Atlantic Pole Championships in Washington, DC on April 1-2.
1. We are currently SOLD OUT for all competitor divisions. To get on the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Stage name
- Studio, if any
- Age group
You have the following choices for this event:
- Championship, Dramatic, Entertainment, Exotic, Showcase Plus, Doubles/Groups.
- Levels 1-4, and Professional.
- Age groups are Junior, Senior, Master, Grand Master. Please note that age groups are often combined.
- Top 2 placements in Professional move on to 2017 Nationals. Professionals are judged on the Championship scoring system.
2. Download the competitor packet from here or from the registration confirmation email so that you make sure you have all the info you need to prepare.
As a competitor, you are welcome to enter and exit the venue as many times as you like throughout the section in which you are performing. You are encouraged to stay and watch the other events and cheer on your fellow polers! Fees cover your performance, entry to the show during the day and section in which you are performing, gift bags, light snacks and water.
January 31, 2017 11:59pm PST: regular entry deadline. All entries are on a first come, first served basis.
March 17, 2017 11:59 pm EST: room block cutoff for the Hyatt Dulles discounted sleeping room rates of $93/night and 10% off of all food and beverages at the hotel for our group (excludes alcohol). Click here for link.
March 24 , 2017 11:59pm PST: music must be received by organizers via email at email@example.com. Those dancers with late music submissions are subject to fines.
March 24, 2017 11:59pm PST:If you plan to use a prop, you must email the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org for prop approval. Please send a photo and description of your prop, and note that both must be submitted by the deadline in order to be counted as on time. Props submitted after the deadline are subject to fines as described in the rules.
April 1-2, 2017: Competition days! On the day of the event, please remember to arrive at least 2 hours before your event begins to check in with registration (no earlier than 6:15am). You should be backstage at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to check in with the stage monitor.
Please refer to the rules and regulations for the complete set of rules for Pole Sport Organization events.